Full-time w benefits
Cincinnati, OH, US
For a detail-oriented design professional to establish and develop their expertise as an Architectural Designer for Science + Technology, Workplace, and large industrial facilities. Join an integrated team of architects, engineers and project managers and engage in challenging projects up to $500 million for many of the biggest brands in the industry. This key role will develop a broad set of architectural competencies, technical design knowledge, consultation and problem-solving skills in an environment that values collaboration.
Reports directly to the SVP/Director of Architecture & Interior Design. Participates in the development of a project from preliminary design through construction documents with the opportunity to work on a variety of corporate, Science + Technology and industrial design projects. This full-time position will work proactively across multi-discipline design teams.
- BA, Architecture (NAAB accredited); 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Revit experience required
- Commitment to professional growth and completing registration
- An interest in specializing in commercial, Science + Technology or industrial design projects
- Proven self-starter with the ability to manage time and work priorities independently