My client s a unique, employee-owned firm. First and foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great talent, we’ve also created an environment where each individual can grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we’ve created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble organization. That’s what our clients want. That’s why we succeed. Our clients hire us because of our people. My client has a reputation for state-of-the-art engineering services that help energy users and providers convert facilities to cleaner, more efficient energy sources; harness the power of renewables; and optimize existing infrastructure and resources. Our highly respected team of engineers, planners and project managers are committed to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future.
- Provides technical and design services in support of power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and telecommunication systems as part of a multi-disciplinary project team to produce electrical design/construction drawings and specifications for water treatment and industrial facilities.
- Will be responsible for completing design tasks within budget, on schedule and in collaboration with Project Manager, Sr. Electrical Engineer and design team.
- 2 years of AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Revit design.
- Two-year degree in computer-aided drafting, electrical systems technology, or related technical field required at a minimum.
- Experience with electrical construction/installation is a plus.
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) is a plus.
- Good technical and communication skills required.
- Methodical, precise and consistent but enjoys some variety in work schedule and can tolerate change.
- Enjoys working alone when required but can work effectively on a project team.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record.