ZGI, LLC is a growing insurance agency that is located in Warren, Michigan. The Company provides comprehensive and specialized commercial insurance coverage including Life, Health, Disability, Personal Lines, Contactor’s Insurance – Bonding, and Commercial Business Insurance.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager Position:
ZGI, LLC is hiring a Commercial Lines Account Manager to manage customer relationships by providing professional and top-notch service. With a large number of clients and a busy staff, this person will keep things running smoothly and on schedule. The duties of this position include managing relationships with assigned new and existing clients, mobilizing support staff to maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business, while also resolving issues as they arise. The Commercial Lines Account Manager will need to be detail oriented, organized and reliable. This position will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Answering customer questions through phone calls, email, or in-person meetings
- Review and process new business, renewals, and endorsements
- Submit and track claims on behalf of the customer
- Process accounts, maintain client records, and file documents
- Provide positive and professional engagement with customers on behalf of the company
- Track industry trends and updates for customers and adjust documents and policies as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Why Work for ZGI, LLC:
The Commercial Lines Account Manager position provides ample room for growth in the role as well as with the company’s growth plans. ZGI, LLC. provides a friendly team environment made up of hard-working individuals who foster the growth of their employees at every level of the company.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities of the Commercial Lines Account Manager :
- At least 2 years of experience in the insurance industry is preferred
- Experience with commercial lines and personal lines insurance, is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new technology
- Experience in either Applied Epic, AMS 360, and/or Sagitta is preferred
Compensation and Benefits for the Commercial Lines Account Manager
This is a full-time position with a competitive pay rate. Benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, a strong team-based and friendly office environment, and the ability to grow with the company!
The Recruiting Process for the Commercial Lines Account Manager
The recruitment process includes a combination of phone screens and in-person interviews, candidate assessments and a pre-employment background check & drug test. The process, which is being facilitated in conjunction with EctoHR, Inc., is designed to ensure that candidates are aligned with ZGI, LLC.’s values.
ZGI, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!