Located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Secured Data Services has over 15 years of experience providing technology solutions that focus on helping businesses. Our focus is to strategize, optimize, and implement innovative technologies to maximize efficiencies and return on investment in all communication ventures for today’s leading markets. Our work with multiple retailers includes point of sale, telecom, network, security, wireless, and cabling/electrical among other services.
The Help Desk Coordinator Position:
The Help Desk Coordinator is responsible for providing ongoing support and the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction to both our customers and coworkers. This position will assist Project Managers in supporting the client and project for a successful outcome and will have daily interaction with clients and technicians.
The Help Desk Coordinator will perform a variety of project support tasks on a project team led by a project manager, in accordance with Company standards and procedures. These will include, but are not limited to; data entry, answering phones, and gathering information.
Preferred Experience, Skills & Abilities of the Help Desk Coordinator:
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in support services or secretarial assignments involving external clients, handling multiple tasks. Experience in a Help Desk Coordinator role is not required!
- Strong interpersonal skills and dedication to excellent customer service is a must! This role includes a significant amount of time speaking with individuals over the phone, and requires some to be a creative thinker
- Customer Service experience in the industry is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
- Must be able to work a flexible shift
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure of the Help Desk Coordinator
The position is permanent and either full-time or part-time depending the candidate’s preference. The position has a competitive hourly wage structure starting at $15.00/hour which is based on skills, experience and shift times. The shifts include 4:00pm – 12:00am and 10:00pm to 6:00am. After the first few weeks of training in the Farmington Hills location, there is an opportunity to work a hybrid or full work from home schedule.
The Recruitment Process for the Help Desk Coordinator
The recruitment process will include two phone screens, an in-person interview, and a pre-employment background check, and drug test. The process is designed to make sure that candidates are aligned with the Company’s long-term goals and have shared core values.
Secured Data Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer!