Located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Hake Industries continues to expand its product offerings and its customer base. The Company’s growing team is seeking a technical jack-of-many trades to play a critical internal and external support role as a Systems Administrator.
The Systems Administrator Position:
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering, this role will perform a variety of functions including maintaining Windows based systems (patching, backups, standardization), managing the configuration of operating systems, responding timely to security or usability concerns and documenting issue resolutions and tracking daily progress of projects in AutoTask.
This position provides a flexible schedule and is hybrid-remote, with a minimum of two days per week required on location in Farmington Hills, MI. The System Administrator position is a great opportunity for recent graduates or students pursuing a related degree or certification.
Preferred Experience, Skills & Abilities of the Systems Administrator:
· High School Diploma. Related experience, degree or certification preferred
· Proficiency in endpoint management and understanding of Group Policy and Device Configuration Management
· Expertise in Microsoft 365 including:
- Azure AD Identity Management
- M365 SSO using modern authentication protocols
- Synchronization rules configuration and troubleshooting
- Intune setup and management
· High proficiency in PowerShell Scripting
· Knowledge and understanding of Forest, Domain, OU, and User Object Management
· Knowledge and experience supporting virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure of the Systems Administrator:
The position is permanent and full-time exempt or part-time non-exempt based on the candidate’s preference, with a competitive compensation based on skills and experience. The business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Company also provides a generous benefits package including health insurance (full-time employees only), paid time off and 401k.
The Recruitment Process for the Systems Administrator:
The recruitment process will include two phone screens, an in-person interview, and a pre-employment background check. The process is designed to make sure that candidates are aligned with the Company’s long-term goals and have shared core values.
Hake Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer!