Mechanical and/or Electrical Contract Administrator: ($62K - $85k)
My client is seeking an experienced Mechanical and/or Electrical Construction Administrator with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the construction trades. This is a career opportunity for a person who has previous construction, facility maintenance, or service technician knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, or plumbing industry construction practices. References which support past experiences will be mandatory.
We need a conscientious, responsible individual who is self-motivated. An engineering background is preferred, but not required.
- Construction jobsite observations (required to walk, sit, climb, balance, crouch, crawl, etc.) for mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems installation to verify construction documents and standards are followed.
- Dictate or write observation reports indicating field verification of construction documents and standards/code requirements.
- Review of contractor submittals/shop drawings
- Work directly with company Principals and Project Managers
- Assist and collaborate with Design Engineers on project constructability items
The candidate must have:
- High level of written and verbal communication skills relating to the construction industry.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.), knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD a plus.
- Good people skills.
- Great attitude is a MUST.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate driving record, reliable vehicle, and automobile insurance.
Confidential is a consulting Mechanical/Electrical/Technology engineering firm that has enjoyed an excellent reputation since 1959 resulting in a broad and diverse client base. Our firm designs healthcare, educational, commercial and government facilities.
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
- Major medical with vision and dental plan 100% paid for the employee and partial for dependents.
- 401K Plan, Flex Spending Plan, Health/Fitness Plan.
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance plan 100% paid for the employee.
- Flex time, 9 hour days Monday thru Thursday and half days on Friday.
- Hybrid Remote Work Schedule
- Generous paid holidays, monthly company activities, employee longevity awards program.
Please send your cover letter and résumé
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lakewood, CO 80401 (Required)
- Construction: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location