My client is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 7 years of experience in the HVAC and/or Plumbing Design field. The optimal candidate will possess excellent knowledge of commercial/institutional Building Mechanical Systems and mechanical national codes, standards, and regulations. Knowledge of Revit is required, and applicants should have or are pursuing PE registration.
The candidate must have:
• 4-year engineering degree or 2-year technical degree or design course certificate from an accredited institution.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, etc.).
• Great attitude is a MUST.
• Receives project assignments and design requirements from the firm's Principals and Associates.
• Performs involved and detailed design including system approach, equipment selection, mechanical room layout, and interface/coordination with clients.
• Performs 3D Revit and/or 2D CAD work.
• Completes project designs, drawings, specifications, calculations, equipment selection and application, and construction administration as necessary.
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
• Major medical with vision and dental plan 100% paid for the employee and partial for dependents.
• 401K Plan, Flex Spending Plan, Health/Fitness Plan.
• Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance plan 100% paid for the employee.
• Flex time, 9 hour days Monday through Thursday and half days on Friday.
• Paid holidays, monthly company activities, and employee longevity rewards program.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.