My client has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer with 10+ years of experience to work in our Raleigh or Greenville, NC office. The position will present the opportunity to work on a variety of projects both in scale and type. Candidates must be a licensed professional engineer in North Carolina, possess good communication and organization skills, and be able to work well in a team environment. A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and progress in their career. Essential job responsibilities include:
- Knowledge and experience in the design of electrical power systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the design of lighting systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the design of low voltage systems (fire alarm, telephone/data, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with the National Electric Code.
- Ability to critically think through the design process.
- Ability to perform field work of existing facilities and supervise development of existing condition documents of the electrical systems.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with electrical designers for preparation of Construction Documents.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with other discipline members of the design team.
- Ability to perform facility condition assessments.
- Ability to prepare reports and studies.
- Ability to prepare electrical specifications.
- Ability to check electrical submittals and shop drawings.
- Knowledge and experience working with AutoCAD and Revit is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.