Mechanical EngineerAustin or San Antonio, Texas
My client is seeking an individual to join the Mechanical Engineering team. The candidate must thrive in a “team environment” and work collaboratively with our firm’s integrated engineers and architects. O’Connell Robertson’s established engineering team works in a collaborative and mentoring environment, along with stellar company standards, and a mission that defines our process.
The primary skill needed is the ability to function well in a team environment and perform mechanical engineering duties while leading an MEP team on complex projects. Additional requirements include:
- Motivated individual seeking a great professional growth opportunity
- Professional Engineering License
- 7 – 10 years of experience
- Experience as MEP Project Manager
- Experience on healthcare projects preferred
- Ability to communicate with team and manage clients
We provide a corporate work environment that is team structured, and we place a high value on individual professional development. In addition to a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary, the right candidate can expect to join a work environment that is as much about community as productivity.