We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial Project Executive to help expand the growing Life Science practice in our Newton office. As a Project Executive, you will join the management team and be part of further developing and implementing our strategic business plan for the next 5 years. This position will enable you to have a voice in how we manage and grow our business and differentiate what is already a dynamic service offering within the New England market. As a leader within the office, you will also focus on business development, client satisfaction, mentoring of staff, successful project execution and seeking new ways of delivering our service.
My client is investing in the future, has the internal resources to deliver and we want you to be part of it!
The Project Executive will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of strategic and business planning for the Life Science sector (lab and office space)
- Business Development and client outreach to expand on and create new relationships
- Managing multiple clients, projects, and regularly changing priorities
- Executive level oversight of project and lab planning, design, and construction processes – including:
- Equipment coordination
- Construction means and methods
- Project close-out
- Mentoring, management of staff
- Contributing to a collegial culture that promotes transparency, performance, and personal growth.
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience
- A four-year degree in building construction, engineering, architecture, or a related field, as well as a minimum of ten years of related experience.
- A team oriented and creative approach to problem solving
- A track record of successful project delivery within the Life Science industry and the ability to provide senior level leadership
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business opportunities and manage client and industry relationships
- An understanding of how to manage and empower multiple STV teams on a consistent basis.
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communication skills
Massachusetts applicants are preferred but not required.