- Provides Technical design and production for renewable energy projects, specifically utility grid solar photovoltaic (PV) projects. Large rooftop solar PV design experience and battery storage experience are also preferred but not required
- This person serves as the lead electrical engineer and provides technical and design services in support of projects as part of a multi-discipline project team.
- They will direct and conduct technical evaluations of electrical equipment/systems, control systems, and prepare design computations and assessments.
- This person will have opportunity and responsibility to develop new work and clients related to electrical engineering services for healthcare, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities.
- Be responsible for completing electrical engineering design tasks within budget and on schedule.
- Communicate and coordinate technical evaluations and designs, technical writing of reports and correspondence with other discipline professionals, as well as with a Project Manager and representatives of the client organization to complete work efficiently.
- Must stay current with local, state & federal design standards and regulations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- NC, SC, TX PE license or ability to acquire NC PE quickly through reciprocity.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with healthcare work is preferred but not required.
- Auto CAD and/or Revit software experience.
- High technical ability, interested in technology and staying current in his field.
- Good ability to communicate and a self-starter.
- May or may not require a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle and criminal record