The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices for HVAC and plumbing design in the Commercial, Healthcare and Education industries.
- Prior/current experience with REVIT required.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large engineering project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for budget adherence, schedule adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for acceptance or rejection of submittals (which could include major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer's quality, and field construction).
- Defines project scope of work and organizes into manageable tasks.
- Provides supervisor and project manager with scope of work change warnings.
- Maintains continuing professional education in discipline, as well as relevant current licensure.
- Meets with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- Valid driver's license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- We offers ownership opportunities to all employees at the Associate level and above. This position, based on experience, is a position that will allow you an opportunity to become a shareholder. As an employee-owned firm, being a shareholder provides additional level of earning and investment to our group of owners.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Experience working in Commercial, Healthcare, K-12, Higher Education, Government facilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Salary Range: $75,000-$110,000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.