Immediate Opening for a Licensed Civil Engineer with 4+ years’ experience in site work including roadway improvements, masonry, retaining walls and drainage/ grading / Stormwater design projects. This position is located in Warren, NJ and requires travel to project sites.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform site visits to observe, document, collect, verify, and analyze existing conditions.
- Prepare reports with observations, findings and opinions.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Review and understand plans and specifications.
- Develop construction specifications and repair protocols to current codes and standards.
- Develop design plans and details.
- Resolve design and development problems.
- Perform construction over-site as needed.
- Attend meetings with clients to present findings and review work scopes acting on behalf of the client.
- Monitor and optimize safety procedures, production processes and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Four plus years of experience in the engineering consulting industry.
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Engineering Licensure.
- OSHA-10 Certification (NJ).
- Standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at same time.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to attend client meetings and events, as needed.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Ability to work individually or with team members and work collaboratively with other disciplines.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local areas as workload and projects when needed.
- Ability to manage time and within project budget.
We offer competitive salaries, professional work environments and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, where we pay a portion of the premiums.
- Supplement Insurance Options- Life, AD&D, Legal Plan, Pet Insurance, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Plans.
- Fully Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability benefits.
- 401K- A retirement program where we provide a match up to 3%.
- We offer Paid Holidays, Paid sick time and Vacation days.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Professional Licensing Assistance.
- Jury Duty Leave.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave.
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement/ discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Workers Compensation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled