- Receives project assignments from Team Leader and accepts direction and supervision, and follows and accepts work rules and procedures.
- Participates in preparing proposals and presentations to clients.
- Attends client meetings.
- Coordinates and approves pricing, estimating, and scoping for projects.
- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, permits and designs for project.
- Calculates costs and time schedules for proposed work.
- May assign duties and schedules, answers questions and gives daily guidance to other team members, i.e., Designers and Graduate Engineers
- Visits job site to perform due dilligence of existing systems.
- Checks all technical work for accuracy.
- Maintains client relationships during and after project completion.
- Recognizes problems quickly and seeks advice from Team Leader or Senior Engineer.
- Must be registered Professional Engineer with a B.S. Electrical Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- five to eight years’ experience minimum in the healthcare market sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and detailed understanding of ACAD/REVIT designing platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of applicable healthcare codes, NFPA, FGI, etc.
- Willing to travel
- Competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and long-term Care Insurance.
- 401k Retirement plan.
- Opportunities for continued learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to high visibility and high impact projects.
- Travel opportunity