Our Client recognizes that our success depends on the quality of the people we hire. We are currently seeking highly talented individuals that take pride in their work, function exceptionally well in team environments, and contribute to the overall success of the company. As a 100% employee-owned company, we promote an entrepreneurial spirit that helps drive the bottom line and the long-term professional and financial success of our employees. With more than 50 office locations, our client is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future.
- Lead a team of EIT’s, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce construction plans, exhibits, reports, tables, etc. as may be requested / required by the client. Be responsible for the daily operations and deliverables that may be necessary for the development of single-family residential and commercial projects.
- Uses advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- As a Project Manager you will plan, coordinate and direct a large and important engineering project or a number of smaller projects with many complex features.
- Project Manager will interact with Client and other consultants and must have good communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships