As an Electrical Engineer at my client you will be responsible for the design of electrical systems from schematics through construction administration on a wide range of building types. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design. You will be responsible for participating in the design process of electrical building systems and preparing detailed electrical engineering drawings and calculations.
The successful candidate will
- Assist in developing project objectives, goals, and documentation policies.
- Develop electrical designs from concept through completion of construction.
- Prepare engineering design calculations and layouts.
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and narratives.
- Coordinate electrical design requirements with architecture, mechanical, and other disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer designing power and lighting building systems on complex projects.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Engineer designing power and lighting building systems on complex projects.
- Experience with BIM, specifically Revit.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship.
- LEED Accredited Professional and previous experience participating in the LEED or other green rating system process
- Experience and interest in sustainable building design.
- An appreciation and understanding of architectural design and how architects work and think.