Full Job Description
My client is seeking Electrical Engineers/Designers to provide professional design services for commercial building projects. The applicants will use AutoCAD Building Systems and/or Revit software to design electrical systems for a diverse mix of commercial projects.
The Electrical Engineer/Designer positions are excellent opportunities for experienced and entry level engineers and designers in the commercial building industry. You will work on a variety of projects throughout the United States and become familiar with multiple jurisdictions, as well as be given the opportunity to grow with a fast paced company. We are looking for team oriented members who can work on multiple projects, in addition to being part of the overall design team.
Acertus Consulting Group is a multi-disciplined engineering and project management firm providing professional design services on a national level through our Lenexa, Kansas based office. We value our clients and employees and are seeking motivated applicants with can-do attitudes to add to our
growing team. If you possess these skills and are looking for an opportunity with a company that has tremendous up-side potential, we hope Acertus Consulting Group is what you've been searching for!
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering from an accredited university.
- 1 plus years of experience in electrical design is required.
- Computer aided drafting (AutoCAD) experience is required.
- Working knowledge of building codes is preferred.
- Prior experience with building systems design is preferred.
- Competitive compensation packages for qualified applicants.
- Employer Paid Health Care plan.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Personal Time Off.
- Company paid holidays.
- State-of-the-art computer systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- electrical design: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location