RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Project Engineer/ Manager
· PE in Civil Engineering with emphasis in hydrology/hydraulics.
· 5 – 10 years’ experience in design and planning of major storm drainage projects.
· Understanding and knowledge of frequently used hydraulic software, such as HEC programs.
· Sound technical skills to analyze and evaluate storm water system.
· Communication and writing skills to document analysis.
· Working in a multiple-firm design team environment.
· Client interaction.
· Understanding of U.S. and local design codes and standards.
Entry Level/ Design Engineer
· BS in Civil Engineering with emphasis in hydrology/hydraulics.
· 0 – 5 years’ experience in civil engineering design and planning.
· Good communication and organization skills.
· Proficient in CADD.
· Working knowledge of GIS is a plus.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.apmtexas.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year