MEP Designer (Mid-level)
Synopsis of Role:
Mid-level drafting support for MEP firm. The position will be responsible for Revit and AutoCad drafting and design on assigned projects, and is responsible for completing all assigned tasks by the required deadlines.
- Provide drafting support, as part of a team, to complete MEP Engineering services for K-12 educational and commercial projects.
- Work with a team on multiple projects providing Revit and AutoCad design support with accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Read and interpret construction drawings, owner criteria, and understand all aspects of the existing or current conditions
- Interface within team and any other production staff needing support
- Maintain all records and files pertaining to the assigned projects
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Full understanding of MEP engineering Systems
- Full understanding of creating construction documents
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail focused
- Effective people skills
- Initiator, visionary, and goal setting mentality
- Works well in a team environment
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Candidate shall have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate to have the desire to learn and grow with the company