The Engineering team has an opening for a Electrical Engineer.
Location: Denver, CO
As an Electrical Engineer at my client you will be responsible for the design of electrical systems from schematics through construction administration on a wide range of building types. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design. You will be responsible for participating in the design process of electrical building systems and preparing detailed electrical engineering drawings and calculations.
The successful candidate will
- Assist in developing project objectives, goals, and documentation policies.
- Develop electrical designs from concept through completion of construction.
- Prepare engineering design calculations and layouts.
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and narratives.
- Coordinate electrical design requirements with architecture, mechanical, and other disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Engineer designing power and lighting building systems on complex projects.
- Experience with BIM, specifically Revit.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- LEED Accredited Professional and previous experience participating in the LEED or other green rating system process
- Experience and interest in sustainable building design.
- An appreciation and understanding of architectural design and how architects work and think.
Our comprehensive Benefits at DLR Group include: medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, employee stock ownership, bonus opportunities.
Compensation considerations are based on location, experience, and skills the potential pay range for this role is $80,000-$110,000 annually.