Summary/Objective: Responsible for the electrical system designs associated with new buildings and renovations for; consulting design projects, design build projects, and performance contract projects. Will be working under the limited supervision of a Senior Engineer.
- Design and drafting of electrical systems for new and renovated building construction on consulting projects. (traditional engineering consulting services)
- Design and drafting of electrical systems for building renovations on design build projects that will be constructed by CES under a design/build or performance contract.
- Train and develop junior engineers and design/ drafting technicians on; electrical systems design, technologies, codes and contract document preparation.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency a must.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in building electrical systems design for the production of permit and contract documents for the construction of electrical systems to include; power, lighting, lightning protection, fire alarm and PV systems.
- Requires basic knowledge of electrical equipment and local building codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel to complete tasks and meet project deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize while utilizing time management skills in meeting deadlines
- Strong Work Ethic with an Affinity for Rapid Learning
- Great Customer Service
- Passionate about Solving Design Challenges and Producing High Quality Designs before or by the deadline
- Resilient, Positive Attitude and Collaborative
- May be assigned other duties as needed.