Mechanical Dept Manager/Mechanical HVAC / Designer / Engineer/Project Manager
Locations: St. Louis, Columbia, Kansas City
This individual will provide project management and mechanical (HVAC) design services on a variety of building projects. Specific position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project & Team Management as well as Technical design on assigned projects.
- Assist in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
- Maintain positive client relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have a degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering, Professional Registration and at least 7 or more years of related MEP experience, including some project management experience. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate success in the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes and the ability to perform accurate load calculations.
- Strong mechanical/HVAC design capability in retail, commercial, central plants, boilers, cooling towers and related markets.
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices.
- Successful verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD and learning Revit MEP engineering modeling tools.
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design Custom Engineering's success is a direct result of quality individuals working together toward one common goal long-standing client relationships. To this end, Custom Engineering is committed to the support and growth of our employees by providing several key benefits, which include:
- Competitive compensation and high bonus potential.
- Business Casual attire workplace Flexible hours
- Family-friendly working environment.
- 401(k) with industry-leading match and generous profit sharing.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
BSME or BS Architectural Engineering
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes:
- Generous supplement to medical and dental insurance for employee and family.
- Two different medical health care plans to select from.
- PTO Policy (paid vacation and sick leave) and holidays.
- Employee 401(k) plan available.
- Flexible Spending Account available.
- Basic Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Custom Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status