- Preparation of construction documents and specifications under the direction of a Professional Engineer. Document production includes existing conditions plan, demolition plan, site & layout plan, grading and drainage plan, erosion control plans, utility/infrastructure plans and construction details.
- Perform design calculations for utility designs, Stormwater management, green infrastructure, earthwork, grading, erosion control etc. under the direction of a Professional Engineer.
- Permitting / Regulatory Reviews. Applicant will be responsible to submit and coordinate permitting review processes with multiple agencies including local municipalities, local County governments, IEPA, MWRD, IDNR, and IDOT.
- Quantity and Cost Estimates: Applicant should be able to put together Engineer’s Opinion of Cost. Applicant will work with professional engineer and cost estimator to finalize documentation.
- Technical Report Writing: Applicant will be required to produce concise technical documentation including Stormwater Management Reports, Traffic & Circulation Analysis, and design impact analysis.
- Work closely with other engineers, architects, and project team members to create integrated sustainable solutions
- BS. in Civil Engineering; minimum 3-6 years of civil design experience required.
- Experience in Site Civil / Land Development, knowledge of site grading, stormwater management, sanitary sewer design, water supply systems, and basic site development design skills for private and public sector projects is required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Professional Engineer track is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required.
- Experience with Stormwater Management modeling is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.