My client has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer with 6+ years of experience to work in our Greenville, NC or Raleigh, NC office. Project focus areas will mainly be on Industrial markets – pharmaceutical, biotech, manufacturing, mining – as well as assisting on projects in our Healthcare sector. The position will present the opportunity to work on a variety of projects both in scale and type. Candidates must possess good communication and organization skills and be able to work well in a team environment. A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and progress in their career. Essential job responsibilities will include:
- Leading the structural design process on multiple projects in preparing detailed structural drawings and calculations.
- Collaboration and coordination with other East Group engineering disciplines and offices to deliver projects timely and effectively.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Utilize organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Knowledge of RISA and other structural engineering software is highly preferred.
- Assist in construction phase services which may include project observation, reporting, and shop drawing review.
- Moderate proficiency of AutoCAD and a functional knowledge of Revit.
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of NC with the ability to obtain licensure in other states.
Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.