My client is part of a national, award-winning firm, providing comprehensive Owner’s Representative services to assist clients throughout the entire construction process—from pre-construction, through construction, to project closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major building facility market areas, including Laboratory and Life Science, Corporate, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, Non-Profit and Municipal.
Capitalizing on our 15-year history of providing exceptional service within the Life Science Sector, we are seeking a Project Executive to help expand this ever-growing market for our Newton office.
The Project Executive will join the management team and focus on client satisfaction, quality work and proactive communication. They will be able to help shape the strategic direction of confidentials Life Science practice in and around the Boston marketplace and the greater New England region through the development of effective business planning, regular client outreach and networking as well as interactive management of our project teams.
My client's dynamic team is investing in the future and has the internal resources to deliver. You will have the ability to manage projects, resources and client expectations while providing technical oversight and direction to project teams.
The Project Executive will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of strategic and business planning for the Life Science sector (lab and office space)
- Business Development and client outreach to expand on and create new relationships
- Managing multiple clients, projects, and regularly changing priorities
- The overall project and lab planning, design, and construction process – including:
- Equipment coordination
- Construction means and methods
- Project close-out
- Mentoring, management of staff
- Contributing to a collegial culture that promotes transparency, performance, and personal growth.
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience required
- Requires a four-year degree in building construction, engineering, architecture, or a related field, as well as a minimum of ten years of related experience.
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate successful experience and ability to provide senior level project leadership, drive new business opportunities and manage client and industry relationships in the Life Science business segment.
- Must be able to manage and empower multiple my cilents teams on a consistent basis.
- Candidates should be active within the Life Science industry and be effective with making presentations and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- The ideal candidates will have outstanding interpersonal and business communication skills, a high level of accountability and the proven ability to manage multiple clients, tasks and changing priorities.
Massachusetts applicants are preferred but not required.