- Layout and design for electrical systems for power distribution, lighting, receptacles, and fire alarm in commercial/residential construction projects.
- Coordinate system scope, design layout and drawings with clients and other disciplines.
- Assist in the production of detailed drawings that meet customer requirements and local building codes.
- Some travel required for client meetings and job site visits.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical system design and operation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with Auto CAD.
- Revit experience is required
- Multifamily experience is preferred.