San Antonio, Texas
My client is seeking a professional, detail oriented individual to join our San Antonio Construction Administration team. The candidate must thrive in a team environment; and work collaboratively with our firm’s Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Project Construction Coordinators and Consultants. This highly visible position is the liaison between our design team and the client.
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in a professional architectural, engineering or construction related position.
- Degree preferred.
- Detail oriented and understanding of time sensitivity with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Newforma software knowledge is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of construction and AIA documents.
- Extensive knowledge of construction materials, building trades, and the products associated with them.
- Managing project documentation and flow during the construction phase of complex healthcare and education projects – Submittals, RFI’s, Proposal Requests, ASI’s, contracts, etc.
- Coordinating solutions with team members and consultants.
- Review of submittals for design intent.
- Approve contractor pay applications.
- Project oversite to ensure the contractor is following the intent of the construction contract.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in front of Clients, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Travel to jobsites throughout the Central Texas region and occasionally beyond.