Electrical systems and building design are your passion. Project management and collaboration are your strengths.
Confidential's team of talent is what distinguishes our company from the rest.
If a fast paced, collaborate environment is one you thrive in and you are ready to be part of one of the top ranked MEP consulting engineering firms in the United States, then we want to start a conversation with you!
What will make you rise to the top?
- Lighting Design
- Electrical Distribution Design
- Fire Alarm Design
- Standby Generator Systems Design
- New Building and Remodel Construction Design
- Familiar with COMcheck, REScheck, FlaCom, Visual, AGi32, and SKM Power Tools
- Designing working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables
- Knowledgeable of basic mechanical and plumbing general requirements for discussions with Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Code Authorities
- Knowledgeable of construction administration responsibilities including submittal review, RFI responses, performing site visits and writing field reports
- AutoCAD and Revit proficient is plus!
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, EIT or P.E. license preferred