Full-time Project Architect to design and oversee successful projects through completion. An employee in this role should be a creative, self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
When uploading a resume, please also include a portfolio of work samples or a link to view your portfolio online.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Design and manage a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction
- Collaborate with a team and work as an advocate for project success through architectural development, including the overall design and detailing of the project
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as the liaison between clients, consultants and the team
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, programs and project documentation
- Assist in estimating fees, determining scope of work and preparing proposals and contracts
- Apply a rigorous concept based design process to justify decision making
- Be a leader and mentor to design staff pursuing licensure
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization and graphic software; REVIT strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, specifications and building codes
- Professional degree in Architecture and licensure required. LEED accredited a plus
- 6+ years of experience