We are currently seeking a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) with 10 to 20 years of professional experience to be part of our Geospatial Division.
The candidate will work in a fast-paced land development environment where projects are derived from both public and private clientele. As a firm, we continue to grow and look forward to the opportunity to add those that are eager to work on exciting projects and grow professionally utilizing the latest technologies and software.
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI takes pride in being one of the nation’s top consulting firms -- and we have the awards to prove it. We work to stay ahead of the curve by investing in the latest tools and technology. WGI is always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help us grow in our vision. If you think you are an innovative, self-motivated team-player, and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
- Coordination with field crews and technicians to establish project responsibilities and priorities
- Coordination with Project Managers and other discipline leads on scheduling objectives and project milestones
- Assignment of daily responsibilities for survey field crews and office technicians
- Perform boundary analysis for large-scale corridor, site development and route surveys
- Sign and seal surveys, maps, and survey related documents as the responsible professional in charge
- Perform in-process quality control of survey field activities, calculations, and preliminary project deliverables
- Licensure as a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in the State of Texas
- Five years of post-registration/licensure experience inclusive with ten to twenty years of overall progressive survey experience is desired Four-year degree in Geomatics or related field highly preferred
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Microstation, Geopak, and AutoCAD Civil3D preferred
- Experience with ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills and
- Demonstrated experience in project management for land development survey projects is preferred
- TxDOT experience a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas