We are looking for motivated Engineers who will be responsible for innovative
engineering design, project management and client relations. These individuals will
design MEPF systems, and coordinate with project stakeholders and other design team
3-5 years experience
• Project analysis and code review
• Scope narratives, design calculations and system coordination
• Drawing production, written specifications and quality control review
• Shop drawing review and field surveys/reports
• BSEE, BSME or BSArchE degree with an emphasis in building systems
• Registered Professional Engineer or qualifications to obtain registration
• 1 or more years of relevant project experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of the Chicago and National Building Codes
• Expertise in Revit, AutoCAD and engineering design/analysis software
• Familiarity with associated A/E disciplines
We are a group of motivated people, working together as a team on a variety of
multifamily residential, commercial and industrial building design and renovation
Our approach is based upon a foundation of technical knowledge, with an
emphasis on creative engineering solutions to meet the Clients’ needs.
We provide equal employment opportunity and excellent compensation
packages, which promotes our standard of long-term employees.
My client is a thriving company with multiple paths for continuing education, career
advancement and entrepreneurial opportunities.