Full time Interior Designer to work as part of a team to assist with the design and execution of successful projects through construction. An individual in this role should be a creative and
self-motivated design professional who is able to utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
When uploading a resume, please also include a portfolio of work samples or a link to view your portfolio online.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assist in all aspects of developing commercial interiors including design concepts, space planning, design detailing, product research, graphic documentation and project coordination
- Select and coordinate materials, finishes, furniture and equipment
- Collaborate with a team and work as an advocate for project success through the development of all design phases
- Participate in and prepare materials for client presentations and project meetings
- Experience with 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software including Revit and Lumion
- Strong knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills to serve as a liaison between consultants, vendors, and the HH architecture team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- 0-4 years of interior design experience
- Previous relevant internship experience and/or employment in commercial design