Professional Land Surveyor needed for well-established engineering firm and recently added surveying division in Asheboro, NC. You will be instrumental in contributing to the growth of our new survey department! Successful candidate must be a hard worker, self-motivated and a great people person, as they will be talking to clients and helping lead survey crews.
$75,000+ per year plus bonus DOE
- Responsibilities:Supervise Survey Crews
- Supervise the maintenance of instruments and equipment
- Work both in office and in the field to make sure jobs are completed in a timely manner
- Review and sign survey plats
- Monitoring projects from start to finish, interacting with clients
- Qualifications:Must have a current Professional Land Surveyor License
- Experience in construction staking, boundary, topo, etc.
- Familiarity with and proficiency in the operation of survey equipment such as the Total Station/Data Collector, Level, and various Global Positioning System (GPS) methods
- Valid Driver’s license with minimum 5 years driving experience and clean driving record
- Set the standard of work being performed and derive the necessary field calculations from work completed
- The mentality and motivation to provide quality work both effectively, and efficiently
- Ability to work independently or with survey crew
- Familiar with using plotters/scanners/copiers