We are seeking Emerging Professionals in our Dallas location due to the high growth and expansion we are experiencing. This position will work under the Project Architect and with the project team to produce project deliverables in all phases of a project.
- Assist the project team in the design of a building based on the program of spaces, providing options for review by the client.
- Assist the project team in the production of graphical design documents for presentations.
- Assist the project team in the production of Construction Documents.
- Perform on-site review of existing spaces for use in Construction Documentation.
- Assist the project team in the building code review.
- Assist the project team in the coordination of consultants relevant to the project.
- Assist the project team in the review of Submittals, shop drawings, samples, Request for Information, and Proposal Requests during the construction phase of the project.
- Professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited University
- Knowledgeable about Architecture practice and all industry standard software, including but not limited to Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Bluebeam Revu, Microsoft Office
- 4-6 years experience working under a licensed Architect
- Excellent communicator both Verbal and Written.
- Works at a steady and even pace with a technical/analytical focus
- Collaborative approach in a team environment
- Cooperative and supportive