Job Title: Market Leader - Land Development, Urban + Community Planning, Landscape Architecture, Mobility and Environmental
My client is seeking a Market Leader with 10+ years' experience to work with our PLACE (Land Development, Urban + Community Planning, Landscape Architecture, Mobility and Environmental) Team in the Arlington, VA office.
The Market Leader directs a team within a local office and is responsible for all aspects of the operation including winning work, recruiting, and developing team members, overseeing deliverables, and meeting financial and team member growth targets. This role includes accountability for building a practice to get the resources needed to execute the corporate vision.
My client offers a complete Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, Life Insurance, 401k with match, PTO, Holidays, HSA with company contribution, Pet insurance, and Employee assistance program.
- Markets services to current and prospective clients to ensure a growing practice in the Washington Metropolitan Area (Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia).
- Meet quarterly target sales goals set by Division Leadership.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Monitor and assist the team in meeting all financial goals as well as to ensure the upcoming pipeline of work is adequate to meet company goals and growth.
- Recruit team members and coordinate and mentor team members to provide quality projects that ensure client satisfaction.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, enforcing rules and processes, and making decisions regarding the purchase of materials or services with the direct involvement of the PLACE leadership.
- Assist in the preparation of Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications.
- Review and provide input on all proposals that are issued to clients in the Washington Metropolitan Area to ensure accuracy and estimating consistency.
- Implement policies, standards and procedures for the technical work performed in the market sector in all offices utilizing company-wide standards.
- Manage the Arlington, VA office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the Planning, Landscape Architecture, Mobility or Civil Engineering fields.
- Proven track record of securing contracts in the Washington Metropolitan Geographic Area, inclusive of both public and private work.
- AICP, PLA or PE license is required.
- Post graduate business education and/or MBA preferred.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.