The Senior Electrical Engineer will be an integral part of the Leadership team within the Indianapolis office. This person will perform as a Project Manager, leading multi-discipline and/or inhouse MEP engineering teams on assigned projects.
This person will be responsible for coordinating schedules and meetings, monitoring engineering and production costs, schedule, and ensuring high quality of work on assigned projects. They will be responsible for preparing daily, weekly, and monthly project reports, organizing and planning projects, and developing cost estimates.
Duties may include performing assessments of facility conditions, inspect and troubleshoot electrical systems and controls, review electrical, technology and control systems designs, review specifications, provide electrical engineering design, and perform commissioning and construction administration services.
This person must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum 5+ years' electrical design experience
- Registered Professional Registration (P.E.)
- Experience in the design of power distribution systems, lighting systems, telecommunication systems, fire alarm systems and other building related electrical systems such as CCTV, access control systems, public address, etc.
- Skilled in the creation of detailed designs of a new system or integration design in an existing structure
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, BIM/Revit
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal presentation and communication skills