My client was founded in 1980, and has since grown into a leading provider of comprehensive civil engineering services in south/central Texas. With offices in San Antonio, Austin, and San Marcos, my client provides civil engineering, land planning, and surveying services to cultivate thriving communities. Today, our experienced staff makes up the “next generation” in engineering: well-versed in the language of public and private engineering, hydraulics and hydrology study and design, surveying, and field observation. Our staff combines responsiveness, innovation, and experience to position at the forefront of engineering design and planning in South Central Texas.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required; EIT certification preferred
- AutoCAD experience required, Civil 3D preferred
- Internship experience in civil site design, to include land development, public works and/or water resources preferred
- Perform engineering calculations and design using specialized technical skills, experience and engineering judgment to transform concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications.
- Provide project specific technical information to the Project Manager for incorporation into the project specifications.
- Prepare all facets of civil/site design documents
- Assist with grading, drainage and utility design, preparation of improvement plans, specifications, cost estimates and other supporting documents for public and private projects.
- Provide project specific technical information to the Project Manager for incorporation into the project specifications