Structural Engineer - 0 to 5 years Experience
My client is currently seeking a Structural Engineer in the design and construction of a variety of structures ranging from medical, commercial, retail and institutional buildings.
Specific position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for performing structural analysis and design
- Generating design estimates, proposals and report preparation
- Drawing production supervision
- Client interface and some field observation work
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- Minimum a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering from a US ABET accredited university and FE registration
- Master's Degree preferred but no required
- Strong educational background in structural engineering
- Working knowledge of structural engineering software such as Enercalc and RAM is a benefit, and excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Familiarity with CAD/Revit software is a plus
- Analysis and design experience should include lateral systems, seismic design, a solid understanding of load paths, foundations and framing systems, connections, and layout and detailing of different material systems such as steel, concrete and wood
Full benefits package is available.