- Perform design tasks as related to the heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems for various types of construction projects
- Provide production support through preparation of drawings from redline mark-ups and design sketches produced by engineers.
- Perform construction related services such as shop drawing review, respond to requests for information (RFIs) and construction observation.
- BS. degree in Mechanical Engineering from ABET accredited college or university.
- Highly motivated with ability to budget own time and work efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Good mechanical skills and aptitude with the ability to solve problems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit platforms.